Sunday 14 September 2014

Creative Assembly Graduate Art Contest

So just over a week ago I saw on the Polycount forum that Creative Assembly was hosting a Graduate Art Contest.

Being a massive fan of the Total War series I just had to enter, Its been a fun week the whole creation process was a lot smoother than normal the pressure was on but I refused to let it beat me. I’m very happy with the end result but I wish I had seen the comp sooner as I would of liked to of made the design abit more elaborate than I ended up with. Below are the final renders and a 3D viewer from sketchfab I hope this works not tried using it before.

I hope you like it I had a great time and earned even more valuable experience completing this project I intend to animate the catapult and possibly create some more siege machines in the near future.





Heres a link to the Sketchfab page, Blogger wont let me embed the viewer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment