Thursday 19 April 2012

Further Concept Ideas

After doing a lot of research on how Concept art is created I've decided that it would be a good idea to try and develop my skills prior to reaching this part of my T2G course so I can produce better quality work for my assignments.

From my understanding concept design has many different ways of being created one of which is to start with thumb nail sketches. This is a technique I had never heard of before and was very interested in how these sketches are created. 

After watching a few videos on YouTube created by FZDSchools I had a basic understanding of the way in which they are made and then gave it ago. The final result is shown below I decided to create 9 Sci-Fi style weapons I have chosen to take design 8 further images of that design will be posted soon.


Altho I said that I would be designing design 8 further I also intend to devlop 2,4 and 5 at a later date if all goes well with design 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment