Sunday 29 April 2012

Train2Game Assignment Progress!

I recently took my 2nd exam and manged to get another 100% really chuffed everything seems to be going pretty well at the moment!

I've just started Assignment 3 which has asked me to create a few assets which can populate a house scene provided to me by the course. I have litterally just finished the first Asset I've been working on a image of which is below.

I decided to create a Laptop, I styled it based on a Sony Vaio and a custom laptop from Novatech. I'm planning on creating some very nerdy Comic book fan boy items next progress of which will be posted when they are finished.


Also here is my assignment 2 that I have been working on. I had to create a few basic primatives and get the swing of using editable poly. As I had some experience in this area before starting the course I decided to use this Assignment to have a play around with the material editor. Focusing on Glass and Self Illumination here is the results.



No comments:

Post a Comment